Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'll find that restaurant if it's the last thing I do...

Went to the East Imperial Gardens and the Edo Museum this afternoon. The gardens were nice, basically just a big park. The museum was really good, giving an entire history (with most things in english) of the city of Edo (which became Tokyo).

The plan for the evening was to eat at an Anna Miller's, a restaurant chain that's been on my list of things to do from the beginning, but evidently the one where we went had shut down fairly recently, so instead we went to Freshness Burger, probably the last Japanese fast food place I still had to try. I looked on their official website tonight, and I'm pretty sure I found a REAL Anna Miller's in Shinagawa, a few stops to the south. I'm gonna get me some "American Style" pie damn it!

Man, I really don't want to go to class this week...minimum effort...minimum effort...

No comments:

Post a Comment