Monday, August 17, 2009

Fight-Ohh... OH!

Went and saw Gokusen: The Movie (based on the drama of the same name) tonight. It was just as cheesy, silly, and wonderful as I hoped.

The plot followed the same pattern as pretty much every episode in the series, so it was pretty easy to follow. I've only seen the first season, and that was a long time ago, so I didn't fully appreciate all the old characters being brought back, though.

Definitely worth the 1200¥ ticket and the 650¥ popcorn and coke.

Tomorrow we're going to Anna Miller's (for reals this time) for lunch, then this haunted house themed restaurant in Ikebukuro that we heard about for dinner. That evening I plan to pack, and then devote Wednesday to any final shopping I have to/want to do.

Now it's homework time~

No comments:

Post a Comment