Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Things to do as soon as possible after arriving:

1. Make friends with other people in the program. At the minimum I need 2: A Dave stand-in who's around my language ability or lower, but who would be willing do random crazy things with me (like a spur of the moment quest to find an Anna Miller's), and an Amanda or Vanessa level prodigy (preferably also with curly hair) who can find and understand directions to said restaurant.

2. Have my first legal drink. By which I mean my first drink <_<

3. Eat sushi fo rizzil.

4. Find a vending machine that sells the craziest shit possible and buy it.

5. Take pictures of frickin' everything.

Oh, and work on improving my Japanese, too, I guess...

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure that someone in the fam would love if you brought back some of the used teenage girls' panties from a vending machine.

    And by "someone in the fam" I mean most of the male cousins, your brother, men married to your female cousins and possibly my sole remaining uncle.

    Oh. That's right; I'm going to be having a field day in your comments section.

    ReplyDelete