Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Geemu

Walked to a couple used game stores tonight. Picked up Boktai 3 for Paul (you owe me $15) and decided that I'm never going to have a chance this good, so I went ahead and bought a used copy of Mother 3 (complete with box and booklets). One of the places was also having a sale on manga for 5 for 100¥ which I naturally couldn't resist.

I think at this point I'm pretty much done shopping for games and comics. All that's left is random anime goods and miscellaneous souvenirs.

In other news, having 8 hours of Japanese class in a day totally sucks. Fortunately we only have class 4 days this week, which means the week is half over already. Then my homestay starts Friday and goes until Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Shin Bokura no Taiyo!!! I figured it'd be easy to find.

    ReplyDelete