Thursday, July 16, 2009

No time!

Got back my first essay (and got a new one assigned) today. We were supposed to write a story from our home country, so I told the one about the man with the hook hand. Unfortunately, I don't have time to look at it and try and make sense of the corrections.

Any time not spend doing new homework (or blogging) is going to be spent out exploring. There's actually a lot more around here than I originally thought. Kitano is less than a half hour walk and there's a lot of stores and stuff there around the station, and Hachioji is about half hour by bus and has an amazing downtown area (also by the station).

I really don't want to write this new essay. It's asking our opinions on international trade... ugh... how do you say "comparative advantage" in Japanese?...

1 comment:

  1. My opinion on international trade: I'm... in favor of it?

    ReplyDelete