Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mt. Fuji

Field trip to Fuji today was fun. All we did was take a bus up to the highest point you can drive (the 5th of 8 steps on the mountain) eat lunch, look around for a bit, then head down, but it was pretty cool and I got some sweet stuff at the souvenir shops (Souvenir Boxer Shorts!). Afterwards we drove down to lake Kawaguchiko which is at the foot of the mountain and took some sweet photos (which will be posted soon).

Tonight a group of people are going to Roppongi to go clubbing all night, but I'm just gonna hang around here, get a little work done, and take it easy overall. Tonight will be my first adventure in doing laundry in Japan so we'll see how that turns out... I picked the settings that looked the most medium, but I can't really tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment